Quote Of The Month

"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't help other women."
Madeleine Albright

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New Blog For Me

Some of you know I make tote bags for fun and profit, plus it keeps me off the streets.
Until recently photos of the bags were posted on my website, but this became too difficult to manage. Many of the bags on the website have been sold or "reinvented" into a different style. Plus, having made almost 30 new bags this summer, I would have been bugging the web mistress to add and delete bag photos every few days. Not fun for anyone.

So . . . while updating another blog, one of those "well, duh" moments struck. I'd recently learned another computer skill--adding photos to my blogs. I could do this.
And I did.
To see up to date pictures of the bags I've made this summer, go to www.KatsKarryAlls.blogspot.com
Peace

No comments: