Quote Of The Month

"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't help other women."
Madeleine Albright

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sharing Gifts With Others

Recently two people [actually more than two, but these two are foremost in my mind right now] shared their gifts with me.
A member of my writers' group brought in copies of articles from the recent Writer's Digest. Not only was it an excellent, well written article, it was something this man did not have to do. Now that I think about it, he does this often. I shall have to make the time to thank him.

The other gift came from a second chapter member: one of our newest members [she recently rejoined after an absence of maybe 10 years, maybe less] shared memories and lessons learned from the founder of the chapter on our blog. it was a lovely tribute from one friend to another. I shall have to take the time to thank her privately.
Peace
Kathy

No comments: